International Performance (MEL) Adviser
Prospera is looking for an International Performance (Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning, or MEL) Adviser to lead and support policy change and value for money (including economic) evaluation and reporting, knowledge management and communication across Prospera. The Adviser will contribute to quality assurance of advisory and Australian agency workplans, and support implementing teams for monitoring and evaluation. Prospera is a flexible and adaptive economic governance facility, the successful candidate will have strong skills in evaluating policy and institution change in a dynamic environment, and excellent written English for preparation of reports. The candidate will also enjoy working with all Prospera teams to capture the story of Prospera’s work across important economic development areas in Indonesia.
Please click here access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria:
About you (Selection Criteria)
The candidate will possess strong qualifications and experience in the following areas:
- Qualifications in public policy, economics, international relations, evaluation or similar.
- 5-10 years of experience in government or private sector organisations executing projects; designing, implementing, and reporting evaluations; collecting and analysing data; undertaking (or commissioning) economic analyses; and stakeholder engagement and management.
- Excellent written English, and communication skills with an ability to quickly develop rapport with team members.
- Strong track record in meeting deadlines, scheduling, and prioritising tasks.
- Government experience is desirable, particularly with economic agencies in Australia or Indonesia.
- Experience in designing and implementing value for money evaluation approaches, including where to apply economic evaluation, is desirable.
About the program
PROSPERA is a partnership facility between the Government of Australia (through Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) and the Government of Indonesia. It aims to foster strong, sustainable, and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia. Commencing from 1 March 2018, PROSPERA is a planned five-year investment.
The remuneration will be set according to ARF Discipline Group C, Job Level 3. The remuneration level at which the International Performance (MEL) Adviser is engaged will be based on the successful candidate’s relevant skills and experience.
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Prospera team. Apply by sending your resume and covering letter (which will include a response to the selection criteria (max 3 pages)), with International Performance (MEL) Adviser. Applications must be received by 5pm (Jakarta time) on Sunday, 31 October 2021. Applications not containing a response to the selection criteria may not be considered.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.