Internship for Gender and Social Inclusion
Great opportunity is available for university students in their final year, or recent university graduate to acquire direct exposure on the issue of gender and social inclusion and work alongside a diverse team of dedicated experts and personnel in supporting the government of Indonesia in the economic development.
PROSPERA is seeking for up to 2 interns to support with the integration of gender and social inclusion issues across Prospera’s portfolio of work. Specifically, the intern will assist with data cleaning and analyses; review of literature; written and oral translation; support in convening seminars and other events; communications, outreach, and logistical support.
Please click here to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria:
About you (Selection Criteria)
The candidate will possess strong qualifications including:
- Final year or a recent graduate in Economics, Development Studies, Social Sciences, or other related disciplines, with a strong quantitative underpinning and appreciation for qualitative or transdisciplinary work.
- Aspirations to gain experience working on gender and social inclusion issues.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy under pressure.
- Prior experience using Microsoft products as well as relevant statistical software packages, including STATA.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
About the program
PROSPERA is a partnership facility between the Government of Australia (through Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) and the Government of Indonesia. It aims to foster strong, sustainable, and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia. Commencing from 1 March 2018, PROSPERA is a planned five-year investment.
The interns will be provided with daily transportation allowance, paid on monthly basis. Internship duration is from 3 months to 6 months.
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Prospera team. Apply by:
- Sending your resume and cover letter that highlights your background and area of interest (no more than two pages), with reference GESI Internship. Applications must be received by 5pm (Jakarta time) on Friday, 18 June 2021.
- Optional: 3-minutes video explaining why you are the best fit for the role and how this internship will add value to you. Format mp4, maximum bytes 10 MB, upload to your Google drive, Drop Box, One Drive or similar online storage and share the link in your cover letter
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies. www.cardno.com/careers