Work Unit Manager (Contracts and Legal)
Prospera seeks the services of a Work Unit Manager (Contracts and Legal) to provide guidance and management of Prospera’s contracting processes for both procurement and recruitment and comply with Cardno contracting requirements as well as Prospera Operations Manual. This role will contribute to Program contracting requirements, including process improvement and innovation as well as maintain an update database on Prospera contracting. The position will contribute to the success of the Prospera Management Support Team (MST) in providing effective and efficiency facility implementation.
Please click here to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria:
About you (Selection Criteria)
Candidates applying for the position will need to demonstrate the following qualifications:
- A minimum of five years’ experience directly working in contract development and management
- Solid experience in contract administration, grant management, fraud management, audits or project management.
- A bachelor degree in legal, business management, public administration, project management or similar.
- Experience on a donor-funded program, preferably DFAT-funded, and in donor-funded activities.
- High-level computing skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, email and databases..
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Enthusiasm to work as part of a dynamic team, to take responsibility for specific tasks, and the ability to deliver agreed tasks on time.
- Demonstrate familiarity and understanding with the operational context in which Prospera operates;
- Be flexible and ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written communication skills with fluency in both Bahasa Indonesia and English (both written and oral).
About the program
Prospera is a partnership facility between the Government of Australia (through Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) and the Government of Indonesia. It aims to foster strong, sustainable, and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia. Commencing from 1 March 2018, Prospera is a planned five-year investment.
The remuneration will be set according to National Remuneration Framework Group A, Job Level 3, for Indonesia national. The remuneration level at which the Work Unit Manager is engaged will be based on the successful candidate’s relevant skills and experience. The role is based in Jakarta- Indonesia, with a mixture of home-based and on-site works.
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Prospera team. Apply by sending your resume and covering letter (which will include a response to the selection criteria, max 3 pages for cover letter), with the reference Work Unit Manager (Contracts and Legal). Application must be received by 5pm (Jakarta time) on Wednesday, 15 June 2022. Applications not containing a response to the selection criteria may not be considered.
Cardno provides equal employment opportunities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities.
Cardno is committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Abuse, Exploitation and Harassment (PSEAH), Child Protection, Fraud and Bribery prevention. We want to engage with the right people to deliver our client programs. As part of our approach, you will be subjected to formal background screening, criminal record checks, employment verification, and periodic compliance checks. All Cardno staff receive safety, compliance and safeguards training and are responsible for contributing to a safer working culture.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing, and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno ID (International Development) has extensive experience managing a number of donor-funded programs in the Asia Pacific region. We engage in international development as a holistic, multidisciplinary, and integrated process. Strengthened by our geographic and market diversity, we are committed to providing innovative and integrated solutions that create opportunities for significant, lasting change in emerging economies. Collaborating with multilateral and bilateral donors, private clients, governments, and communities to develop sustainable solutions to complex challenges, we work with local counterparts to achieve meaningful impact.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.