Change Management & Organisation Transformation Adviser
Prospera is seeking a full-time experienced and qualified Change Management and Organisation Transformation Adviser with deep knowledge in methodologies for organisation development, business process transformation, human resource planning, and change management in large organisation Indonesia. The qualified Adviser will have extensive practical experiences in leading and/or providing advice to senior-level management related to planning organisation development initiatives, designing business process transformation, and executing change management programs in large organisations. Experience in public organisation will be a strong advantage. The Adviser will explore and implement initiatives that innovatively accelerate the pace of cultural and organisational change through a range of projects, including addressing gender equality in the workplace.
Please click here to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria:
About you (Selection Criteria)
It is expected that the position will meet the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Policy, Engineering, Organisational Development, Human Resource Management, Information Systems or related subject, with advanced qualification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in areas related to business process transformation, functional design, change management, institutional reform, governance, organisational design/development, human resource management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a large-scale ICT-based business process re-engineering implementation. Working experience with a reputable international consulting firm on a project with a large public organisation will be a strong advantage.
- Strong leadership and project management ability as well as familiarity with project management tools, such as Microsoft Project, are required.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver training, coaching, and mentoring to counterpart staff.
- Knowledge in Data Governance and Knowledge Management Systems will be a strong advantage.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia, and highly skilled in producing quality reports and presentations materials are required.
About the program
Prospera is a partnership facility between the Government of Australia (through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) and the Government of Indonesia. It aims to foster strong, sustainable and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia.
The remuneration will be set according to National Remuneration Framework (NRF) Discipline Group C, Job Level 2 applies for Indonesia nationals. The remuneration level at which the adviser is engaged will be based on the successful candidate’s relevant skills and experience.
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Prospera team. Applications must be received by 5pm (Jakarta time) on Friday, 16 April 2021. Applications not containing a response to the selection criteria may not be considered.
Cardno provides equal employment opportunities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities.
Cardno is committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Abuse, Exploitation and Harassment (PSEAH), Child Protection, Fraud and Bribery prevention. We want to engage with the right people to deliver our client programs. As part of our approach, you will be subjected to formal background screening, criminal record checks, employment verification, and periodic compliance checks. All Cardno staff receive safety, compliance and safeguards training and are responsible for contributing to a safer working culture.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno ID (International Development) has extensive experience managing a number of donor-funded programs in the Asia Pacific region. We engage in international development as a holistic, multidisciplinary and integrated process. Strengthened by our geographic and market diversity, we are committed to providing innovative and integrated solutions that create opportunities for significant, lasting change in emerging economies. Collaborating with multilateral and bilateral donors, private clients, governments and communities to develop sustainable solutions to complex challenges, we work with local counterparts to achieve meaningful impact.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.