Database Architect / Developer
Prospera is looking for an experienced and capable Database Architect/Developer to support Prospera economics and data analytics. The Database Architect/Developer is expected to work with the Economics and Inclusion team and Prospera thematic areas to:
- develop planning and designing of data architecture;
- mapping & migration of existing data sources from legacy systems to the new data environment; and
- conduct performance testing & user training.
The Database Architect/Developer is expected to coordinate with various thematic teams and key stakeholders, develop and achieve various long-term objectives for data architecture and data management; with reporting to Senior Data Analytics Adviser and Economics and Inclusion Lead Adviser.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria:
About you (Selection Criteria)
The candidate will possess strong qualifications and experience in the following areas:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field with the minimum of 3-5 years working experience;
- Experience with at least one major RDBMS, such as Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc;
- Experience with at least one NoSQL data store, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Google Cloud Datastore, etc.;
- Experience with architecting & using at least one of the public clouds, such as Google, Amazon, Microsoft, etc.;
- Experience in defining system level data architecture, data security protocols and enabling access controls;
- Experience in designing data warehouse schemas;
- Technical expertise in scripting, programming & software development using R, Python, SQL, STATA, etc., for Windows or Linux environments;
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia & English (written & spoken).
About the program
Prospera is a partnership facility between the Government of Australia (through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) and the Government of Indonesia. It aims to foster strong, sustainable and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia. Commencing from 1 March 2018, Prospera is a planned five-year investment that draws together the former Government Partnership Fund (GPF) and Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG). Prospera will be responsive to the needs of a wide range of agencies in the Indonesian government, covering six engagement areas:
- Markets – improving product and factor market efficiency;
- Finance – delivering financial stability and development;
- Spending – improving the quality, delivery efficiency, and access to public services;
- Revenue – mobilising revenues without unduly impeding private activity;
- Public Sector Reform – strengthening economic institutions; and
- Economics & Inclusion – providing analysis to boost the evidence for economic policy.
The remuneration will be set according to NRF Discipline Group C, Job Level 2. The remuneration level at which the Data Architect/Developer is engaged will be based on the successful candidate’s relevant skills and experience.
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Prospera team. For application, please visit https://clientapps.jobadder.com/41217/cardno/3443736; apply by sending your resume and covering letter (which will include a response to the selection criteria (max 3 pages)), with the reference number #034 Data Architect/Developer. Applications must be received by 5pm (Jakarta time) on Friday, October 18, 2019. Applications not containing a response to the selection criteria may not be considered.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.