Decarbonisation Pathways Study
Prospera is a partnership facility between the Government of Australia and the Government of Indonesia working with the Coordinating Minister of Economic Affairs (CMEA). It aims to foster strong, sustainable and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia. Prospera is funded by the Australian Government and implemented by Cardno.
About the Opportunity
Prospera seeks to recruit a think tank/consultancy firm (hereafter written as ‘The Consultant’) to work on decarbonisation pathways in Indonesia. The objective of the work is to assess policy and investment in a handful of sectors that will be defined. It will involve setting a baseline for the sector, formulating specific policy options and investments in the sector, and assessing the relative costs, feasibility, and impacts (climate and environmental, the economic, and the social) in each of the analysed sectors.
The consulting firm must have:
- Extensive experiences (5-10 years) in low carbon development strategies and planning, and sectoral sustainable transitions
- A portfolio of experience regarding sustainable development, low-carbon economic strategies, decarbonisation policies and transition strategies, and their relationship with economic activity and policies.
- Knowledge around energy, palm oil, and transportation sector.
- Excellent written communication skills with fluency in English (both written and oral), especially advocacy and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience working on the Indonesian economy, with Indonesian and international policymakers, especially regarding sustainable development, national medium-term plans, and sectoral development.
For further reference, a copy of the Terms of Reference (TOR) and Request for Tender (RFT) can be downloaded from here
Please submit your queries to email@example.com no later than 05.00 pm (Jakarta time) on Wednesday, 28 July 2021.
How to Apply
To be considered, bidders must submit electronic copy of the bidding documents as required in the RFT to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5.00 pm (Jakarta time) on Thursday, 5 August 2021. Submission of a late, an incomplete or non-compliant set of required documents may result in tender being rejected.
Prospera is managed by We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.