INTERNATIONAL MONITORING & EVALUATION ADVISER
Prospera is seeking to engage a high-calibre and strong subject-matter expertise talent to lead the knowledge and performance work unit at Prospera with resources for M&E, design-thinking, knowledge management and communications. The Adviser is expected to build leading-edge monitoring and evaluation practice into a large and innovative facility such as Prospera. The Adviser will work with teams to achieve outcomes and provide insights to management to enhance program effectiveness. The Adviser should possess strong qualifications and expertise in M&E, experience in managing staff, measuring capacity development and policy change.
This is a full-time and long-term position (up to 2 years) with flexible work location.
Please click on this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria:
About you (Selection Criteria)
The candidate will possess strong qualifications and experience, including:
- Postgraduate degree or commensurate experience specialising in M&E.
- Expertise in designing M&E frameworks, systems and tools with specific capability in measuring and evaluating: 1) capacity development; and 2) policy change, preferably economic policy and agencies.
- Demonstrated experience managing people in a cross-cultural environment, including full‑time staff and short-term consultants.
- A good understanding of Australian government M&E requirements and development context in Indonesia, demonstrated by professional experience working with government and/or development agencies.
- Excellent communication skills, especially an ability to write in English succinctly and captivatingly.
- Skills in economics and public policy are an advantage.
The remuneration will be set according to DFAT Remuneration Framework (ARF) Discipline Group C, Job Level 4. The remuneration level at which the International Monitoring & Evaluation Adviser is engaged will be based on the successful candidate’s relevant skills and experience.
About the program
Prospera is a partnership facility between the Government of Australia (through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) and the Government of Indonesia. It aims to foster strong, sustainable and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia. Commencing from 1 March 2018, Prospera is a planned five-year investment that draws together the former Government Partnership Fund (GPF) and Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG).
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Prospera team. Applications must be received by 5 pm (Jakarta time) on Friday, 23 October 2020. Applications not containing a response to the selection criteria may not be considered.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.