Prospera is looking for 2 experienced and capable Performance Adviser to provide support to the Knowledge, Performance and Learning unit with role to accelerate delivery of Prospera’s Knowledge, Performance and Learning Framework focusing on implementing evaluations, applying Prospera’s value for money framework, contributing to knowledge management and learning across Prospera, supporting planning activities, leading monitoring, evaluation and reporting activities, and co-designing communication products
The Adviser will contribute to quality assurance of advisory and Australian agency work plans across monitoring and evaluation, gender and social inclusion, and public sector, including working with all teams to design monitoring and evaluation approaches. The Adviser will also continue to monitor the changing context to inform key Prospera reporting and communication products.
Click here to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria:
About you (Selection Criteria)
The candidate will possess strong qualifications and experience in the following areas:
- Qualifications in public policy, economics, international relations, evaluation or similar.
- 8 – 15 years of experience in government or private sector organisations executing projects, undertaking reporting, designing and implementing evaluations, collecting and analysing data, and stakeholder engagement and management.
- Excellent written English, and communication skills with an ability to quickly develop rapport with team members.
- Strong track record in meeting deadlines, scheduling, and prioritising tasks.
- Government experience is desirable, particularly with economic agencies in Australia or Indonesia.
- Experience in designing and implementing value for money evaluation approaches is desirable.
About the program
Prospera is a partnership facility between the Government of Australia (through Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) and the Government of Indonesia. It aims to foster strong, sustainable, and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia. Commencing from 1 March 2018, PROSPERA is a planned five-year investment.
The remuneration will be set according to ARF Discipline Group C, Job Level 3. The remuneration level at which the Performance Adviser is engaged will be based on the successful candidate’s relevant skills and experience.
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Prospera team. Applications must be received by 5pm (Jakarta time) on Friday, 12 March 2021. Applications not containing a response to the selection criteria may not be considered.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.