Revenue Administration Adviser
Prospera is seeking to engage a high-calibre and seasoned talent to provide the short-term service as a Revenue Administration Adviser for its Revenue team to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. This position will assist Indonesia Directorate General of Taxes (DGT), Ministry of Finance Adviser to review and improve the design of the corporate income tax returns so that it is in line with the future Taxpayer Account Management to be implemented under the new Core Tax Administration System (CTAS). The Adviser shall have strong tax accounting background with extensive practical experiences in providing tax advice to a wide range of corporate taxpayers, including multinational corporations of various sectors, to comply with their obligations to fill out and file periodic (masa) and annual income tax returns. In performing this assignment, the Adviser will work in close collaboration with DGT’s Project Management Office (PMO), functional design teams, and PROSPERA’s revenue advisers.
The complete scope and deliverables are outlined in the Term of Reference. Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria:
About you (Selection Criteria)
It is expected that the position will meet the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Taxation, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Policy or related subject, with advanced qualification and professional certification in taxation preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in tax planning, accounting and reporting for internal organisation or for corporate clients—experience as a tax consultant providing advice to large multinational corporate clients of various business sectors would be an advantage.
- Highly knowledgeable and conversant in the current Indonesian tax laws and regulations.
- Highly knowledgeable and conversant in the Indonesian accounting standards and practices.
- Demonstrated history of providing advice to senior management.
- Strong communication skills, including written, advocacy, negotiation, and presentation skills. Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia, and able to produce high quality presentations in English
About the program
Prospera is a partnership facility between the Government of Australia (through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) and the Government of Indonesia. It aims to foster strong, sustainable and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia. Commencing from 1 March 2018, Prospera is a planned five-year investment that draws together the former Government Partnership Fund (GPF) and Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG).
Prospera aims to achieve three “breakthrough” outcomes:
- Expanding markets, creating jobs (Better regulation for private sector growth; More open trade and investment; Safe and efficient transport to move people and goods).
- Safeguarding economic and financial stability (Better framework to deliver macro and financial stability; Increased supervision and regulation of financial sector; Combatting financial crime).
- Improving public finances and government performance (More revenue through better tax administration and policy; More effective public spending with better budget systems; Greater transparency and accountability of government).
The remuneration will be set according to National Remuneration Framework (NRF) Discipline Group C, Job Level 2 applies for Indonesia nationals. The remuneration level at which the Revenue Administration Adviser is engaged will be based on the successful candidate’s relevant skills and experience.
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Prospera team. Applications must be received by 5pm (Jakarta time) on Friday, 18 September 2020. Applications not containing a response to the selection criteria may not be considered.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.