RFQ: Public & Private Solutions for Care Economy & Women’s Economic Participation in Indonesia
Prospera is seeking an internationally reputable firm or think tank to provide comprehensive support in the areas of care economy, women’s economic participation & inclusive economic growth. This support includes:
- developing guidelines for private sector employer supported childcare;
- assisting government counterparts in the development of a roadmap for the care economy; and
- sharing knowledge and evidence-based advice through means such as events, workshops and responding to on-demand requests.
Click here to access the full Request of Tender document and Terms of Reference for this position.
Selected firm/organization must demonstrate:
- Extensive knowledge and experience working at the intersection between early childhood development and women’s economic empowerment, including a deep understanding of practices at the national and international level.
- Proven experience in successfully advising policymaking at the national and/or subnational level, with documented outcomes and impact.
- Demonstrated experience in working with private sector firms to design and implement employer supported solutions for a wide range of employers and employees in different sectors.
- Strong ability to deliver high quality advise, both in written forum and verbally through presentations or inputs, including experience as invited experts in policy forums or workshops.
Various – consulting firm with multiple roles. Rate is according to DFAT Adviser Remuneration Framework (ARF).
Please refer to the Request for Quotation document for submission requirement.
Tender submission closes on Monday, 5 June 2023, 5 PM (Jakarta time). For any enquiries about this tender, please submit it by Monday, 29 May 2023, 10:00 AM (Jakarta time). All submission and queries must be sent to email@example.com.
Prospera is a partnership facility between the Government of Australia and the Government of Indonesia working with the Coordinating Minister of Economic Affairs (CMEA). It aims to foster strong, sustainable and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia. Prospera is funded by the Australian Government and implemented by DT Global.
About DT Global
DT Global works in partnership with communities, governments, and the private sector to deliver innovative solutions that transform lives. DT Global – launched in 2019 – is built on legacy companies AECOM’s International Development Services Sector, Development Transformations, IMC Worldwide, and Cardno International Development. To fulfill its profit-for-purpose mission, DT Global is a key donor to the DT Institute, an independent not-for-profit organization, in support of DTI’s efforts to test new ideas or expand on donor partner priorities to improve as many lives as possible.
Our global team of 2,500 staff and experts work in over 90 countries. We bring over 60 years of experience, relationships, and technical excellence to improve lives on behalf of our partners, clients, and stakeholders. We aim to maximize sustainable development impact across a wide range of practice areas, including Conflict Prevention, Stabilization & Transition; Economic Growth; Environment & Infrastructure; Governance; and Human Development. Together, we aim to positively impact 500 million lives by 2045.
Should this role be of interest, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Kindly note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
DT Global is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our international development programs. We are committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Abuse and Harassment (PSEAH), and bribery prevention. DT Global is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, men, people with diverse backgrounds and people living with disabilities to apply. This program is funded by the Australian Government and Managed by DT Global.